Things I Learned from My Anxiety
An Every Day To-Do/Have-Done List
- Always check 3 times after doing something, even if you’re running late, check if you turned off the stove 3 times, because are you ever really sure you turned it off?
- But does your girlfriend REALLY love you? Ask her again for the thousandth time.
- NO, your memories don’t get to sit in the file cabinet behind your brain to forget!
- Driving is NOT fun.
- REMEMBER, REMEMBER, REMEMBER! Fuck. I forgot.
- The noise coming from outside your window at night? Yeah, most definitely someone trying to come and murder you in your sleep.
- If your girlfriend doesn’t reply in 5 minutes, she’s cheating on you.
- And if your friends don’t reply either, they hate you.
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE? EVERYONE ELSE IS SUCCESSFUL.
- You automatically assume that other people’s passive-aggressive posts/tweets are about you.
- You replay conversations over and over in your head.
- This list gives me anxiety.
- #14 is only a period and is giving me anxiety.
- Anxiety is a bitch.